Upcoming Farm Programming
December 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th (times vary)
Family archery days are back and now’s your chance to come out and prove yourself on the range! Due to the popularity of this event, we will have reserved blocks of time. If you already participated in archery day over the past few months, please allow new families one week to reserve a spot before you sign up again. We will meet at the archery range behind the hard courts and through the woods. Please note: all participants will be required to wear masks. I look forward to seeing you all out here!
30-minute time slots will run 10:00-3:00 pm on Wednesdays and 2:00-4:00 pm on Thursdays. All slots will finish 5 minutes early so equipment can be properly cleaned between each group. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
– last name your membership is under and the first names of the people attending in your group
– which date and which time slot you prefer (please provide a couple of options in case they are already full).
– Dates are as follows: December 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th
– Time slots on Wednesdays are 10:00-10:30, 10:30-11:00, 11:00-11:30, 11:30-12:00, 12:00-12:30, 12:30-1:00, 1:00-1:30, 1:30-2:00, 2:00-2:30, 2:30-3:00
– Time slots on Thursdays are 2:00-2:30, 2:30-3:00, 3:00-3:30, 3:30-4:00
Disc Golf Tournament Play Day
Sunday, December 13th (Noon-2:00 pm)
The play day will begin at 12:00 pm and will continue until all groups have played through 18 holes. The winner will receive a Farm Championship T-shirt! Members and guests are welcome to play. There is no charge for this event, simply show up. We will meet on the basketball court at 12:00 to begin.
Covid Safety Measures:
– Disc Golf groupings will be limited to no more than 4 people in a group.
– Questions will be asked to all participants to ensure they have not had any contact with anyone experiencing Covid-like symptoms and ensure they themselves have no Covid-like symptoms.
Farm Recreation Overview
The Farm offers numerous recreation and fitness opportunities year round. Most of our programs are for the entire family, including our sports night, campout night, Memorial Day picnic, and the ever-popular Haunted Forest. For smaller children, there are treasure hunts, a Spring egg hunt, Santa calling, and much more. Special events for adults include wine tastings, Oktoberfest, and summer pool parties.
Our facilities allow us to offer an exciting array of new classes such as yoga, pilates, and personal training. In our fitness room, you’ll get a full workout with four state-of-the-art cardio machines, a dual biangular transformer, a cross cable machine, and a large set of dumbbells.
In addition to our 16 tennis courts and 3 pools, The Farm has a softball field, a playground, sand volleyball court, disc golf course, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, barbecue grills, 2 picnic shelters and a clubhouse with full kitchen.
Camp at The Farm is a family tradition for many of our members. First a camper, then a counselor, next an assistant director and then another generation comes along. In addition to our extremely popular summer camp program, we also offer mini-camps on teacher workdays and holidays throughout the year. Seasonal basketball and tennis camps round out our camp program. Children from ages 4 to 13 will make lots of friends and experience a wide range of age-appropriate activities that will keep them wanting to come back year after year.
- Parents’ Night Out
- Pre-Teen Pool Parties
- Santa Callings
- Wine Tasting
- Beer Fest
- Margarita Mondays
- Wine and Design Art Classes
- Low Country Boil & Fiesta Parties
- Egg Hunt
- Haunted House
- Bingo Night
- Pie Party
- Disc Golf Tournament
- Magic Night at the Pool
- Chili Cook-Off
- Craft Festival
- Camp Out
- July 4th & Memorial Day Picnic